- Performs investigative research of service contractors and government agencies
- Conducts walk-through surveys to assess condition of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, structure and foundations, interiors, common areas, exterior walls, windows, roofs, and site work improvements
- Documents site and building features observed
- Reviews repair/improvement cost information incurred in connection with the builders along with the following documents (if available): certificate(s) of occupancy, maintenance reports and logs, elevator safety inspection reports, Building and Fire Department inspection reports, and warranty information.
- Estimate costs to remedy building deficiencies
- Complete Property Condition Assessment Report in accordance with client prescribed scope of work.